Exciting news for all windsurfers – The Official Test Centre (OTC), Puravida Boardriders and the National Sailing Academy, have all teamed up to provide the ultimate Weymouth and Portland windsurfing experience for 2013.
The Windsurfing Membership Scheme has had a massive boost for 2013, making the sport more accessible and launching in the harbour easier than ever before. Portland Harbour is one of the most exceptional windsurfing venues in Europe and with The Official Test Centre (OTC) powered by Puravida Boardriders on site, windsurfing is now represented as it deserves to be within the Academy grounds. You can book tuition; hire and test the latest new and used kit, and browse the fully stocked shop, carrying everything you might need … all in one place. As such, with its location, facilities and resources the new windsurfing membership scheme represents unbeatable value.
Running from 1st April ‘13, annual membership will be £120.00 (£210.00 for a couple, £300.00 for up to four family members). The price includes:
- Vehicle parking in the WPNSA car parks.
- Use of the changing rooms and shower facilities.
- Launching fees and harbour dues for the year, providing access in all wind and tide states.
- OTC Puravida members T-shirt.
- Two free one-hour rentals of the latest equipment in stock.
- 10% off tuition from The OTC.
- 10% off retail prices from Puravida Boardriders.
- 10% off WPNSA café prices.
All this, plus a calendar full of social events, demo days, pro-clinics, barbecues and more. And being statistically the windiest location on the south coast, we are sure the wind will show up as well. For more information, call The OTC on 07817 717904, browse the membership page on uk.otc-windsurf.com or email email@example.com.